Monday 26 December 2016

A look back at 2016


2016 was one hell of a year in my opinion. What follows are what I think some of the highlights and lowlights of the year were as far as JFK assassination research is concerned. I will begin with the highlights. I think one of the biggest highlights was Bart Kamp’s mammoth essay thoroughly debunking the so-called lunchroom encounter between Oswald, TSBD superintendent Roy Truly, and Dallas Policeman Marrion Baker (see here). I think this was an excellent follow-up to Kamp’s movie on “Prayer Man” which was released for public viewing in late 2015 (click here to view it if you haven’t already). Kamp’s efforts earned him a New Frontier award which I think was very well deserved. Aside from Kamp’s research, we have also had some excellent research from the likes of Ed LeDoux and fellow ROKC forum members. One example of this excellent research was showing from shadow analysis that the infamous “backyard photos” of Oswald are in fact fakes as many of us have long believed (see here).

On a personal note, I managed to publish two more essays where I discuss who I think was likely involved in the assassination (see here and here). Despite my initial lack of confidence, I also managed to do an interview for the ROKC podcast with my fellow ROKC forum member and good friend, Paul Francisco Paso, where we discuss some of my research and the low life dickheads who trash the “Prayer Man” research (this can be listened to here). This now brings me to the lowlights of the year. Those of you who closely follow the ROKC forum will be aware that we have had to deal with many individuals of ill repute; such as the utterly deplorable Brian Doyle. Doyle has been trolling the book reviews of Stan Dane’s excellent book on “Prayer Man” at Amazon. However, he continues to be adeptly dealt with and utterly humiliated for his disgusting behaviour.

Other so-called researchers of ill repute we have had to deal with include Richard Gilbride, Will Whitten, Leslie Sharp, Tom Scully, Bill Miller and others. The one thing all of them have in common is bitter animosity towards the “Prayer Man” evidence. I strongly believe this is because they are very condescending individuals who are jealous of this ground-breaking research. On the bright side, they have all copped a good verbal thumping for their pathetic attempts to trash this research. Another lowlight was the temporary “freezing” of the former Webs ROKC forum. We strongly suspect that the “person” behind this was the infamous Duncan MacRae who runs the utterly deplorable “JFK assassination forum.” On the bright side however, we returned to the ROKC forumotion site which we probably should never have left in the first place.


Leaving the year 2016 behind and moving into the year 2017, many researchers and students of the assassination are eagerly awaiting the release of the remaining classified documents. However, I for one am greatly looking forward to reading volume three of Greg Parker’s book when it is published. Although we don’t always see eye to eye, I sincerely believe Parker is the greatest researcher out there. Aside from the excellent quality of his research, nobody’s research has had as much influence on my own research than his has. The first two volumes of his book alone contain much never before seen research which every serious researcher and student of the assassination should familiarise themselves with. As for my own efforts, although I will continue to research the assassination at least until volume three of Parker’s book is published, I will be focusing more on my health and wellbeing; which I am ashamed to admit I haven’t given the attention I should have for the past couple of years.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.